Eagle Pride is comprised of parents, teachers and friends of our Jackson Christian family across all grade levels. This group of volunteers reaches across all campuses including Campbell Street Preschool. The goal of this team is to work with other parents, faculty, and staff to build relationships and to help raise money to provide students and teachers with the most updated educational equipment, technology, and resources possible.
Eagle Pride strives to provide the bulk of its support to teachers and students at Jackson Christian. In addition to hosting fun events for students and parents, Eagle Provide provides financial support to Jackson Christian.
How do I join?
Simply reach out to any Eagle Pride Family members or event chairperson and tell them you’d like to get involved!
How much does it cost?
There are no membership or other fees to be involved in our family!
But I work days and can’t help during the school day!
We understand that everyone’s time is limited and important and we respect that. Be as involved as you like but BE INVOLVED in our family!
2019-2020 Eagle Pride Events
– Mother/Son Dodgeball: Ashley Hosford, email@example.com
– Christmas Shop: Susan Rudd, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Open House: Ashley Hosford, email@example.com
– Teacher Appreciation: Regina Stegall, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Father/Daughter: Ashley Hosford, email@example.com
– Senior Send-off: Ashley Hosford, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Uniform Consignment Sale: Ashley Hosford, email@example.com